Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: World Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PV2WISE2VCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2011
    Location
    Wise, Virginia
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    World Series

    Not even two innings in and Chris Carpenter is already dropping GD on national TV. You would think these TV networks would turn down the on field mic after the Nyjer Morgan fiasco. The game is scoreless at Busch going to the bottom of two, each team has turned a double play.
    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view2/3012246/uva-wisepuntreturntd-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    As a life-long Cardinal fan I can't believe the way this season has gone from good to bad and back to good again. I'd love to see them win it but I'm thrilled with their season either way.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PV2WISE2VCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2011
    Location
    Wise, Virginia
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotch View Post
    As a life-long Cardinal fan I can't believe the way this season has gone from good to bad and back to good again. I'd love to see them win it but I'm thrilled with their season either way.
    No offense but, it wouldn't have bothered me if Carpenter's career ended on that play in the first inning when dove to record the out. He's worthless and a disgrace to the game of baseball as far as I'm concerned.
    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view2/3012246/uva-wisepuntreturntd-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PV2WISE2VCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2011
    Location
    Wise, Virginia
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    3.5 innings complete and still scoreless. Looks like Wilson and Carpenter are on.
    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view2/3012246/uva-wisepuntreturntd-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PV2WISE2VCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2011
    Location
    Wise, Virginia
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    Two run single by Berkman puts the Redbirds in front 2-0 after four.
    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view2/3012246/uva-wisepuntreturntd-o.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    Quote Originally Posted by PV2WISE2VCU View Post
    No offense but, it wouldn't have bothered me if Carpenter's career ended on that play in the first inning when dove to record the out. He's worthless and a disgrace to the game of baseball as far as I'm concerned.
    Why? Because Cueto got suspended after kicking the shit out of him?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PV2WISE2VCU's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2011
    Location
    Wise, Virginia
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    Break out google and type in Chris Carpenter complains, is a whiner, etc. something to that effect. He's cussed out his shorsttop, complained about fireworks after home runs, accused people of screwing with mound height, and claimed baseballs were not rubbed up properly. This is all within the last year and a half. He's a complete and total jackass.
    [img]http://gifsoup.com/view2/3012246/uva-wisepuntreturntd-o.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: World Series

    I'd say he should get the death sentence. Sounds a lot like Pete Rose when he played, even without the gambling angle.

    Anyway, Cards win game one, I don't expect them to win the series really, but it'd be need from my point of view.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •